Re: [IP] Endo for Adults - Baltimore - Johns Hopkins

email @ redacted writes:

> how many people who are in college or away from home for an extended period
> of time visit an endocrinologist in the area of their college?

When I first went away to college, 4 years ago, I did not have an endo in the
area of my school. I was in Chicago while my endo was in San Diego. But after
landing myself in the ER several times because I had gotten so sick and in
DKA, I realized that at least I should have a doctor here in case of
emergancy. I still see my endo in San Diego, in fact I prefer him over my
endo here in Chicago. But I spend so much more time in Chicago that I felt it
was important to have an endo here. Many doctors will handle you long
distance via e-mail, fax and phone. I suggest trying the long distance deal
at first and if you feel uncomfortable with this then find an endo near your
college. Another suggestion is to speak with your endo and see what s/he

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992