Re: [IP] Upcoming trip to Japan

In a message dated 1/16/03 9:09:46 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > I had to carry emergency syringes in an
 > unopened package with a pharmacy label on it. Which meant that I had to
 get a
 > prescription for syringes. But the pharmacy broke open a box of 100 and
 > sold me two 10-packs.
 My question then, if you had to use just one syringe that meant you had to
 open a package. Would they not accept it for travel then? >>

I dunno. (1) I didn't have to use a syringe, so the packages stayed unopened.
(2) They didn't question my having the supplies. (3) That's why I got *two*
10-packs -- in case I had to open one package and they wouldn't let an opened
package go through.

Jan and Elvis