[IP] Alternative sites was thigh sites

A good place for a site for me is on my back a little above my waist. I have
sils infusion sets. My husband puts them in for me, putting them in vertically
so that I can clip and unclip it with one hand-it has to be my dominant hand
though. I even use the top part of my buttocks with no problems.
I tried doing the upper chest area as well as the thigh as displayed on the
IP's alternative site and it hurt like heck and ended up getting really sore
and bleed underneath. I found that sites that get lots of movement from normal
walking around, rubbing of clothes, bending or twisting, don't do very well
for me. Happy pumping Sharon B.