[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #898

In a message dated 1/14/2003 9:16:41 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> You mentioned two pieces of tape that are included.  You use either one or
> the other.  The orange backed tape would be the one most people use.
>   Hmmmmm, I was taught that you put BOTH tapes on...the orange one first
> and
> the other over it to really hold everything in place...

I only use the orange tape (IV3000).  I am allergic to the other.  Maybe they
put in 2 kinds because so many people are sensitive to different tapes?
Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
           <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap4sm.org</A>   My daughter has this rare brain condition)