[IP] Allergy

When I first tried a trial saline run I used a sil and a quick set for both  had an allergic reaction it lasted about 3-5 days, red in the shape of the tape, nothing to bad but noticable.  The a few months(?) later when I got my pump I was a little worried about the reactions and was going to look into creams for it, but when I tried it out I had no reaction!  So then when my order came in( with IV prep) I used it cause had been told it'll help prevent the reaction, well I used it and had the reaction!  Now I hadn't used them the  first 2 trials.  So I stopped using them and the reactions stop well on  Sunday I decided to try it again in hope it would keep my sets on a little better.  And well no reactions.

Has anyone had this happen?  Its really strange.  I'm happy and all just curious how I can have the reaction the first few times then thats it.

by the way I'm allergic to all bandaids

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm