Re: Thigh Sites, Nerve For Them![IP] Re: Advice on Sofset vs. Quick Set...Please

Hi Spot!

This thread is just what in need!

I ended up with an abscess on my abdomen and will have surgery on Monday.

Right now, I have my site on the outside of my left arm.  (Doing a site with
one hand is only slightly easier than juggling cats).

My legs are very heavily muscled because of my flat feet.  So, I'm reluctant
to try putting sites there.

I'm interested in a rib site in order to give my stomach a chance to rest
and to allow a fairly decent surgical field.  Would a rib site cause any
problems for my surgeon?