Re: [IP] Dr.'s visit

I noticed the exact same thing, I was in the 4's the whole time for basal testing then when I eat they go up, not much at all though but into the 6-8's(still way better then on shots)  I think mainly its cause I eat so often that theres always a little insulin still working, and also because I tend to eat unknow carb  foods and end up guessing, still though my sugars are way better now then on shots

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm