Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:56:18 -0700
From: "sherri" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: Dawn Phenon..

I just wanted the person who has the "reverse" dawn phenon... to feel
better----I and several other pumpers have blood sugars that rise from
about
7pm till about 1-2 am then drop suddenly. Therefore, it is really
important
to find when that drop occurs so you may adjust your basals accordingly.
For
me, this happens most nights but the amount of the drop is inconsistent.