[IP] Removing sets in my sleep

Granted, I have vivid dreams and talk in my sleep
nearly every night.  Well last night I ripped out the
infusion set.  I remember thinking that something was
digging into my skin (as if child had put something in
my bed & I was laying upon it).  I then just yanked
out my set.  I don't know what time that was.  I awoke
around 4:30 or 5:00 and "discovered" that I was not

In about 17 years of pumping - this has NEVER happened
before.  Probably just a blip on my screen, but makes
me nervous nonetheless.

Anyone else?

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish,
currently scratching my head in puzzlement.

Do you Yahoo!?