Re: : Re: [IP] Odds

I was also diagnosed with gestational diabetes (age at first pregnancy 35,
second pregnancy 37). By age 45, I was told I had type 2 diabetes, which
quickly was "upgraded"  to Type 1 within 2 years. This was confirmed by the
C-Peptide test, at which point I was put on insulin shots, and then the pump
(Paradigm, running version 1.7).
My 2 daughters (age 14 and 12) have been tested for diabetes and do not have
it at this time.