RE: [IP] Inserting a SofSet???

Each time you make the pump beep, it depletes battery power. I hit the
*down* arrow button and it starts at 10 units. I then stop it when a
sufficient drip comes out. It varies from 0.5 - 5.0u. (~_^)

	Thx Jan, I do the same but didn't want to cause any confusion in directions
on how to do this. Figure people would figure out that once a few drops
started to appear, it was properly primed and then stop it.

	How are you doing with the dialysis?  Are you feeling any better other than
being drained from the actual procedure?  Do they have you on EPO as well?

	Kathy B.