Re: [IP] I'm on my 3rd Paradigm in 6 months..

> Which software did you have?  From what I heard anything over VER 1.8 has
> had all those kinks worked out.

Not necessarily so.   We've had the 1.7's and the 1.8's and even a 2.0
and watched them all fail.    Starting to think there is a big Nasty pump
worm living in our house infiltrating Paradigms!    Number 12 arrived this

Fenton, MO

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Rainbow.jpg]