[IP] Banting and London, Ont.

And, to add to that, I live in the wonderful city of London, Ontario so
if you do come to town, I'll give you a personal tour! I like to think
we'll come full circle and discover a cure right here and I'll be the
first in line to get it.Sara Molyneaux >I might add, that if any of you
are ever near London, Ontario, a visit to the