Re: [IP] Questions from Doctors visit

-- i was on novolog, this past summer, (using the pen), with lantus
( i was on old time stuff for 45 years before that).
when i started pumping, i used humalog (because the cartridges go right
into the dtron).
I did feel (mostly mental), that the novolog hit a little faster, but
otherwise, no difference.
The real question is, "why did he want you to change ?"

i do feel that 3 units of one, is the same as 3 units of the other (My case
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)