Re: [IP] Questions from Doctors visit

I tried 1 vial of it, and may go on it when I see my endo in Feb(need a prescription) anyways I found no difference between the 2  I get 3 days out of Humalog and got 3 out of Novalog, many get more out of novalog though, I just havn't tried more then 3 yet.  I was 1u for 15c on both and I think my sugars were the sameish.

Its definatly a YMMV thing, I waskinda nervous about trying it but it was fine

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm