[IP] Re:I love my doctor and I love her nurse!

This afternoon, I called to make my yearly physical appointment, and
schedule my blood tests and mamogram appointment and to reorder my Novolog.
And you know what?  My doctor's nurse, Carol is her name, called me at work
and said Margaret, I have tons of Novolog and nobody uses it but you.  And I
said, do you mean nobody in the practice uses Novolog?  And she said yes,
you're the only one.  And left 8 vials of novolog for me in the fridge at
the office.  Wow, what a woman!  What two women!  Love, Margaret