[IP] What do you cary with you?

I only carry my meter, glucose tabs and a syringe with me.  This is
all I have ever carried and it all fits in the case that my meter is
in.

But, if I am going to be away from home for an extended amount of time
(the entire day or overnight) I will carry my bottle of Humalog and an
extra resevoir and infusion set along with an extra battery.

Gina
T1 19 years
Pumping since 3/01
mommy to Jordynn who is almost 4