Re: [IP] Black Case Collections, was {Some odds and ends}

Anyone out there have WAY too many of those little black zippered cases running
around their house as a result of trying to find the perfect meter and or
daily supply case?

What does everyone do with the ones that just don't live up to our incredibly
high standards?  (too small, too big, too black, too zippery, etc)

I've probably got for or five of them stuffed in a closet at home if anyone
is interested.  =)

--- Sherry Nolan <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Qty 1 - Black Zipper Pouch for One Touch Fastake or Ultra  (Came with
> Machine)
> I also don't use the cases that come with the meters so I dont'
> need the black case that I have.

Do you Yahoo!?