Re: [IP] Odds

Years ago I read a study from Joslin in Boston that said a woman
who has gestational diabetes while pregnant is likely to become
a type 2 later in life and that the baby has a higher chance of becoming
type 1.

The baby was likely to be very heavy at birth because he is being fed a
high glucose
blood from the mother and that his pancreas would be affected.

All of this was significant to me because my mom had GD while pregnant with
me;
became  a type 2 later in life; and I am a type 1.

Have there been other studies that disprove this?