[IP] I-P Map of where we live

I was looking at the map on the IP Web page that shows where each of us
lives and I noticed that there is a pumper on this list that lives pretty
close to me.  I'd be interested in emailing this person and maybe we could
meet at an Insulin Pump Support Group meeting sometime.  Contact me off list
if you are this person (email @ redacted).  Oh, almost
forgot...the person I'm talking about lives somewhere close to Lafayette,

Lea I