[IP] MM replacement stuff

Well I just got my reserviors from MM this time I got 10!  so the 10 plus the last 4 I almost got the whole box the said the would send!????!!  Anyways I also got a little box to send back some reserviors for testing, but the box(which is for sending back an actual pump) is filled with foam, If I leave the foam in I can only fit one reservior in if I take it out I could probably fit 3-4 but not sure if I should, then I'm supposed to put it in the envelope and get this it says to "LEAVE IN YOUR MAIL BOX FOR MAIL MAN TO PICK UP, OR GIVE TO HIM"  haha ya right, do they still do that in the states?  here in Canada we put it in either a mail box or bring it to the post office!  anyways the envelope also says postage paid if mailed in USA well I'm in canada and I'm not paying for the postage, can I send it postage paid on delivery??
 Also they folded the envelope in half and stapled the instructions in the middle?? now I have to remove the staple without ripping the envelope??

The really make these things complicated you know!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm