[IP] Moving to New Mexico

To: email @ redacted
Subject: Moving to New Mexico

I may be moving to New Mexico, the Belen- Los Lunas area south of
Albuquerque. I'd like to hook up with any pumpers who might be located in
that area. Also I'd love to talk about some off topic things if you are
willing to email me personally at email @ redacted

My husband and I were there last week and he got ill and we found out that
in Belen, there are no hospitals, doctors, emergency clinics - you have to
go to Albuquerque 30 miles away. We did find an ambulance service.

Also what sort of care/situation can I expect to receive in New Mexico?

I've heard that most people in the state do not have health insurance.

And where would you find a doctor who is pro-pump?

For that matter where would I find a doctor who understands diabetes?

Does the high altitude affect pumping in any way?

Any info or conversation would be great

Susan Kinzelman