Re: [IP] what to carry with you

On a good day I have my meter & a bottle of insulin &
syringe.  On better days I think about food.

On other good days I leave the house with my wallet &
my car key.  I might remember my office key once in a

And on even better days I remember my home phone
number for more than 5 minutes.

I gave up lugging stuff around when my son learned to
use the potty. :-)

This method has served me well for lo these almost 31

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish,  minimalist.

Do you Yahoo!?