Re: [IP] Dawn Phenom...

> I think my daughter has reverse dawn phenom. She goes high when she first
> goes to sleep at night so I have been making adjustments to nighttime
> basals for several weeks trying to leverl her nightime bgs out.  She is
> getting from 1.0 to 1.1 from 9 p.m. to 12 p.m. We decrease from there to
> about .6 at 4-6 a.m.  Anyone else experiencing this?

I experienced this phenomenon immediately after going on the pump. My CDE
wasn't much help in addressing the problem, so I just started tinkering with
the night basal until I arrived at something very similar to what you are
using -- increased basal to 1.3 thru midnight and taper off from midnight to
dawn, also .6 from 4-6 a.m. I more or less have stablilized with this
regimen. Word of caution: dinner, especially a late dinner, can throw things
out of whack if the food is not digested until after bedtime; that is, it
may hit you (her) around midnight, so sometimes I do an extended (square)
bolus over several hours before going to bed, especially with high fat