Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #900 - Paradigm changing reservoir iss...

In a message dated 1/14/2003 10:57:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I also have a
> problem often twisting the plunger off the reservoir (last thing you do
> before you insert it into the pump, after rewinding, of course).  It
> doesn't
> always twist off easily, and sometimes I draw bubbles into the reservoir at
> this time, even though there were none before.  Can anyone provide an
> answer
> as to why this occasionally occurs and what I can do to prevent?

to stop this I figured out that if I pinch the reservoir right where the end
of the plunger is (with the black rings in between my fingers) and then
untwist the plunger it stays in place.
    Diagnosed 8-13-93 (age 11)
    Pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"