Re: [IP] blood tests for celiac disease

I had the test done as well. Docs can't figure out why I have been in so much
pain for almost a year now. I have my joint swelling up and red and very
tender. At first they thought RA, and the blood test showed positive
(slightly). Now the blood test show negative. Lupus and Celiac all came back
negative. The lab in San Diego had to send it out (some out to the Mayo
clinic) and it took two weeks.

dxd age 7 1988 pumping 1992