Re: [IP] I'm on my 3rd Paradigm in 6 months..

It seems that those who do have trouble with their paradigms, have continuous trouble, even with the replacments!  A few people have mentioned they are one their 3 or 4th I think one even said 6th!
I'm on my first and have been since Nov. 12.
Which software did you have?  From what I heard anything over VER 1.8 has had all those kinks worked out.

Good luck :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm