[IP] re: paradigm/resivoir

Thanks Summer,
I will keep this in mind and I will also review the instructions carefully.
I'll let you know next time I refill, which will be in about 3 days.

<<<MAKE SURE that the blue cap is connected to the reservior properly before
filling it, it may be loose causing a bad seal, try tightening it before you
attach to the vial

Thats the only reason I can see it spilling out.

 I've never had even a drop drip out.  Are you pushing the air from the
reservior into the vial first?  After you do that it should pretty much fill
itself with very little pulling, and you when you do pull do it gently, so it
fills slowly and doesn't fill with bubbles.