[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #896

In a message dated 1/13/2003 2:24:23 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Also, I believe the plastic plug is intended to cover the needle on the end
> of the tubing should you disconnect.

When I change my site and remove the insertion needle, I insert it into the
plastic plug (that comes with the sofset) before I put it in a sharps

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called the
          American Syringomyelia Alliance Project.
           <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A>   My daughter has this rare brain condition)