Re: [IP] Bagels

Ted, unfortunately the books neglect to tell you about the bagel
gremlin.  I think jewish folklore calls him the golem.  anyway his
spirit lives in bagels and you have to always add a few more bolus
units to satisfy him.  For me it's maybe 2-3 more/bagel.
Fortunately it's very consistent, so it is easy to figure how much.
Enjoy *S*