From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Ted Ringelheim
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 11:01 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Bagels

Hi there  Can anyone  give me  advice  about  bagels  I ate half a bagel
today  with  egg and  bacon it  thought i was  correct in bolus ...I
3units on Htron  was I  wrong  even after  exercise     BS was over
200....thanks  Ted Ringelheim   would appreciate  any help I have been
on pump
for  7 weeks  I  really like it...