[IP] blood tests for celiac disease

There are also special blood tests that can be done to indicate Celiac
disease (I believe they are IGA markers amoung others).  Your doctor can
check on which ones to have done.  After 2 yrs of severe anemia, stomach
problems and being very weak I was diagnosed with Celiac disease (gluten
allergy in the intestines) by having the blood tests done.   Now I am on a
gluten free diet and feeling much better.