Re: [IP] quicksets

They are the most difficult things to work out, it took me forever and I still
have trouble and I've been using them since May last year. It took me awhile
to work and although I have no suggestions for you (sorry) except for the old
age saying, practice makes perfect, don't give up and try not to get too
frustrated. A couple of times I would get so frustrated, I would bend the
cannula and have to do the whole insertion again. Good luck.

Jacqueline Hall
hello, I am new to quicksets and am having trouble turning the thing to
the right palce when re-attaching. any avice out there? i am careful not
to be grabbing the whole unit, and am still having a tough time.
t1 paradigm last A1c 6.2 yayGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download
: http://explorer.msn.com