Re: [IP] re: questions, galore

We test a lot Serena, we test a lot.  I have gone as low as 39 in the middle
of the night with absolutely no symptoms.  I guess in an odd sense, my dog
"rescued" me.  She likes to go out at least twice in the middle of the
night.  So, when she wakes me up to piddle, I test.  Not exactly going to
get her on "Animal Planet," but I'm glad she's a small dog!

How do other people deal with