Re: [IP] what to carry with you

I carry my tester, and sugar(juice boxes, candy or what ever) and a granola bar or two.  I also have an infusion set, reservior and insulin at the bottom of my bag.   I don't carry keto strips cause I don't tend to get ketones and wouldn't use them in public anyways(except on trips)

Ohh and batteries in there somewhere.  I only carry water in the summer, and not for D reasons.
Chances are if I needed to change out a set I'd just go home but I have a spare just in case.

I also have my cell if needed.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm