Re: [IP] Bagels

Bagels are a hard one, I've basically given up on being perfect and check and hour and a half after, and a few hours later etc.  They come in so many sizes and flavors( I like choc. chip) plus I add a ton of cream cheese.

If you tend to eat the same type and the same place you can find out how much is in that one by bolusing and testing - correct as needed till you get it right.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm