Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #900 - Paradigm changing reservoir issues

I too have this problem, I find that you have to squeeze in a certain spot to get it to loose, try right between the 2 o-rings( black) that usually works, but not always

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

twisting the plunger off the reservoir (last thing