[IP] what to carry with you

Just wondering what supplies most of you carry with you on a daily basis.
Here is what we usually have in a small thermal bag and it goes with us
everytime we get in the car:
Insulin, infusion set, reservoir, tegaderm patch, pump batteries, ketone
strips, juice, glucose tabs, pb crackers, water, back up test kit, syringes
and his inhaler for asthma.
In his pocket he carries:
Test kit and a source of sugar (Lifesavers, glucose tabs, etc), pump
batteries, ketone strips and small amount of money -- including change for a
phone.  He also has phone numbers for home, endo and my cell phone.
In my purse I carry
Glucagon kit, glucose gel, sugar, reservoir and infusion set.
This is just to get us around town for shopping, etc..  If we are going to be
gone longer, we have a thermal back pack that is filled with supplies.
The school nurse thinks this is too much when the school goes on field trips
but Cory's CDE says this is what he needs.
So how about you guys?  Do you take this much stuff?