[IP] where do you wear it?

If I have a pocket, I slip it in there.  If I am wearing pants or a skirt
without a pocket, I slip it in the top of my underwear (the elastic is enough
to keep it from slipping too far!!).  The other option that I used more in the
summer was to wear an old sock garter on my calf under my long skirts or capri
pants and slip the pump into that.  At night I just throw it in bed with me,
sometimes the tube gets wrapped around me, but it's not been a problem and I
don't usually notice it in bed with me.

Dx Dec/92
pumping since Jan 8/02 -- just celebrated my first pump-a-versary...and I'm
loving every minute of it!!!