Re: [IP] Odds

You'll have to check with Liz Davis (who I quoted in the post with these
figures) and ask her.   I'm only relaying information that was posted here in
the past.   There's a link at the bottom of my post with her source of the
information.

Here it is again:

According to information found at
http://cebmh.warne.ox.ac.uk/diabetes/professional/prevention/type1/genetics.html