[IP] re: questions, galore

I struggle with severe neuropathic pain in my left lower abdominal area, and
extreme lower back in particular around my coccyx bone all due to nerve damage
in my intestinal wall.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I have major
problems with nerve damage in my body including neuropathy in my feet and
hands , autonomic neuropathy and a neuropathic bladder.  Been pumping with"
panacea" for about 12 years.  Most A1C's have been consistently below 8 with
last few years below 7.  Last three were 6.5, 6.9 and 6.1.  Also have no
symptoms of hypoglycemia and need to test up to 10-12 times a day and night.
Passed out and seized twice last year despite best attempts at checking.  Both
times was doing okay and then was "gone".  How do other people deal with
asymptomatic hypoglycemia.  Serena  dx'd in 1976