[IP] Re:Dawn Phenom...

Cheri,  I know in my reading doctors have said that this time period is the
usual time when kids need the highest basal rates.  It is not true with us,
but at times Claire has needed an extra unit at 2 am (basal rate of .4 over
the time period) to correct a high.  However, for us it is almost a random
event that I cannot predict.

Barbara, mum of Claire 8