From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 5:43 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Odds

I figured the odds of having 3 siblings who all have type 1 is 1 in
200,000
based on the odds of one child being 1/500 multiplied by sibling odds
1/20
(sibling 2) times 1/20 (sibling 3).

Deirdre
mom to Nicole (3) dxd 10/2001
Kelly (8), Blake (5) and Luke (1.5)
(obviously not liking those 1 in 20 sibling odds!)