[IP] paradigm/resivoir

I recently switched to the paradigm pump.  Those of you who have had the 506/7
and the paradigm know that the resivoir is quite different.  Every time I pull
the syringe after inserting the blue cap of the vile of insulin, the insulin
leaks everywhere.
To make that more clear...
Put blue cap/needle of paradigm resivoir into bottle of insulin.
Pull syringe to draw insulin.
During this stage, the insulin leaks everywhere from the top of the resivoir
or insulin bottle.
Does anyone have a suggestion to prevent this?