Re: [IP] Pumping in Mexico

<snip>
> just a wild guess, but if you're at a luxury resort, you're not
> going to be encountering too many people from different cultures
> (apart from the people working there, but they'll generally be
> instructed not to question much of what the guests do).  most of the
> guests will be american or canadian, or at least from western
> industrial countries (or just well off), and will also be getting
> tans, wandering around in bathing suits, and you'll get the same
___^^^
<snip>

heh... heh... warning about the tan's. You WILL forget, as you tan,
that the tape over the set spot will leave a "white" spot. Then, you
will change your set, go out in the sun with your nice new tan and
end up with a bright RED spot. heh... heh....

This is how I found out about insulin pumps many years ago. The fella
in the camp site next to our had this wierd RED square patch on his
tummy. After a couple of days I just couldn't resist asking how he
got it (he forgot as above). A month and a half later, Lily had her
first pump.

Michael