[IP] Little Brag and Thyroid Question

My last A1C was 5.3, lowest so far.  I love pumping!!  I eat whatever I
feel like, and enjoy life to the fullest, and still keep my sugars in
control.  The only thing missing is the continuous monitor from Therasense!
On another note.  My doctor said my thyroid levels were high, and started
me on thyroxin.  I see that the medicine is indicated from the level, but
my symptoms don't seem to match hyperthyroidism.  I have a high metabolism,
I exude heat from all my pores, I really can't take hot weather and love
the cold, and I have no hair loss.  Since being on the medicine, I have
noticed head aches and my skin feels flushed most of the time.  Any
suggestions?  I have a follow up appointment March 13.  Should I call my
doctor earlier, or live with these things for a while to see if they go away?
Alicia (type 1 19.6 years, pumping 5.9)