[IP] Espanol...PS

Don't forget"
"Yo necessito sucri"--I need sugar
"Yo necessito comida" --I need a meal/to eat/
"Dondi esta un Doctor/Hosiptal?" Where is a doctor/Hospital?
"Bomba de insulina" --Insulin Pump.

On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 12:21  PM, insulin-pumpers-digest
wrote:

>> Learn the phrase "Para mi diabetes" like you would learn "Donde esta
>> el
> bano"
>>  or " Quero una cerveza".
>
> That's fine and great - however, what do the other phrases mean? It's
> nice
> to have the phrases but the interpretation helps to know when to
> appropriately use them. YMMV???
>
> Janduh (~_^)
I don't have an entire IT service department at my disposal, so I got a
Mac!

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com