[IP] Famous

Summer and I will be accepting Autograph sessions and book signings in
the Foyer.... <VBG>

Mine's up too with my favourite (Non-Dog) companion also in Members
profiles.....

On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 07:12  AM, insulin-pumpers-digest
wrote:

> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] I'm famous !!!
>
> NOT!........ but my pictures in the members profile!  Check it out,
> my names Summer - the one and only(one the list anyways)

With Microsoft Linux Enterprise Edition, you can create scalable
multi-tier applications using our new:
Graphical User Interface command-Line Technology.  (GUILT?)

AOL-wyldceltic1

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com