Re: [IP] Extra batteries in airports

  This past summer we flew from WA state to FL for vacation.  I had ALL DM
supplies in a back pack with me that I carried on.  NO problems with the
screening at all.  No explanation was needed either.  Josh's pump never set
off ANY alarms incluidng the fancy-smancy bomb detecting screening device in
the FL airport that you stand in for about 30 seconds.  Never even detected
the pump.

mom to Joshua