Re: [IP] My new A1c - me

Way to go!!

I should be getting my A1c done either this month or next and I expect the same, my last 3 havebeen in the 10's(don't know any of the others) and I expect this one to be in the 7's as I no longer wake up with constant 25.0-30.0's  I am waking up in the 4-5's and staying perfect all day!  I can't wait!!

I can finally wear my shirt I got from my Diabetes clinic, march break camp, it reads, "I'm A1c OK!"
nobody really gets it but I can wear it and it'll finally be true! :-)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm